Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2018

Mana Performance 2018!!!!!!

Kia Ora blogging world,
Today we had a Mana dance performance.The name of the man was Bernard. He performed many dances and I was one of the volunteers and I did a poi dance.He is a father of 3 children.He comes from many countries and it is really cool coming from other countries because you can learn more language.He came and we did the dance that we learnt last year from him.He has a website called www.findurmana.com. .When he was talking about his dad that when sometimes his dad wakes up crying When I heard that story I was about to cry.I learnt that you are not going to learn anything if you don't listen to story's that each and every one of your family members have.There are many schools that Bernard has visited.He said that he went to a school where he saw a girl and she said "Oh I have the same last name as you" Then Bernard was happy because he found out that the little girl was his 2nd cousin.

Heb was amazing to watch because he had so much Mana in him.

The question of the day is has Bernad come to your school? 

No comments:

Post a Comment