Pages

Thursday 8 November 2018

Friends

I have friends.Not just ordinary friends, I have friends that actually care for me and always help me.I have Harris class that are my friends but I have friends that I have been with since 2014 and that is a very long time.There are times we have when we are not friends and then we end up being friends the next day and that is because all of us has something special about us and then when your missing there is not that much fun.Like one of my friends is weird some can be funny and some can be energetic and sporty.Here is a another animoto I made just about my friends (LOL)



I love my friends and I wouldn't trade a single person with them.
I hope Sela,Fehi,Janine,June,Aryan,Mercia and Yazmine takes a look at this.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Valerie!
    I just watched your vid and I thought it was super cool ! I think you should do some more of these shows and add some more things in it! I would love to try this.

    From Saniya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Valerie
    loved seeing all your friends and everything you love you are so thoughtful I love the song you picked i loved how you did writing about it on the top of the video about your friends.
    i loved all you did you so nice to your friends loved hearing it all about it. it makes me want to do that

    from Rebekah, bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talofa lava awesome slide I think how you talk about your friends is awesome and kind
    this was really nice of you to think about your friends in the slide
    this was really thoughtful of you of how you talked about your friends
    from:Ezra

    ReplyDelete