Pages

Tuesday 7 August 2018

Where the wild things are

Talofa lava,

On Friday the last day of this term Hay Park School will be having a production.This production that we will be having is based on Where the wild things are. There will be a Samoan,Tongan and Bollywood group that will be performing wild items.We will be having it at night and all Hay Park students will be performing in front of friends and family. There will also be a hip hop group that will be performing. Hay Park is really excited and it is going to be really fun.

Blog you later bye.





2 comments:

  1. Hi Valerie, my name is Regina and I’m from May Road School I like your blog post that you have done you are really talented with everything you do.That also reminds me of how me and my group were making movies about changes.You could add more photo so we could see where you are going and where you are playing.Did you enjoyed writing about your blog post??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Valerie, my name is Edyn I am from may road school. Just to say I am Sirrena’s friend.You are also very great and talented with everything you do on you blog and work. Great job and keep the great work up.That also reminds me about how I went the film festival.Can you please like write about what happened and put some pitchers too.Did you enjoy do it with your class and why?Great job keep it up.

    By Edyn.












    ReplyDelete