Pages

Wednesday 13 September 2017

Hello blogging world
Today we did cyber smart with our cyber smart teacher Gerald. Me and my class was doing a task about collaboration.I found it really  interesting because we learnt how to use the suggest button when we are going to check peoples work.I also found it really fun because we got to do some searching up in the dictionary and looking for fun videos of collaboration on google docs.
My Cyber smart Task

I found this really challenging trying to find top tips for working on google docs. It is going to help me with editing.Please comment on my blog.Thank you for reading my post. BLOG YOU LATER!

1 comment:

  1. Hello val your blog post is really intresting.I loved how you explain what you did for cybersmart specifically. Well done keep up the good workfrom uncle james.
    love you bye

    ReplyDelete