Pages

Friday 13 July 2018

10 Facts about me!

These are 10 facts about me!! 

  • My name is Valerie.
  • I am 10 years old.
  • Hay Park is the best school that I have ever been to.
  • I am the oldest child.
  • I love singing,Kapa haka,Netball,choir and especially being a councilor. 
  • I have only one sister .
  • I like watching Netflix in the holiday and the weekend
  • I like going to watch my uncles rugby game
  • I like being in a all digital class
  • Miss Percy is the best teacher I have ever had
Here are 2 pictures of me 




Hi guys so I hope you enjoined this  quick blog post about 10 facts about me.
Follow  wpstoeumut.blogspot.com she was the one that got me to do this blog post.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Valerie
    its Patrick i like how you told me your age and that you are the oldest child in your family, next time can you describe it in sentences not in a list way.

    ReplyDelete